- To stress priorities for both academic and athletic achievement.
- To demonstrate sound moral character and honesty in every aspect of our life.
- To be exposed and respect all people and other cultures different from theirs.
- To understand and respect the fact everyone is not the same.
- To stress the importance of sportsmanship and teamwork as vital characteristics in developing good citizenship.
- To understand the importance of good community service.
- To enhance the lives of our participants by giving everyone the opportunity to discover their individual talents and using these abilities positively to promote social and economic change in their community.
- To ensure each participant has access to technology during the after school Homework Club.
- To focus on key aspects of development that will enhance personal and athletic achievement such as discipline, confidence and commitment.